|| STATE COUNCIL SERVICE PROGRAM AWARDS
The submissions for the State Council Service Program Awards are due by March15th. Any programs submitted after March 15th will be used for the next fraternal year. The State Program Award submission form has been to reflect the Faith in Action changes.
Important!! Must be signed on as a Registered User.
Service Award Voting Criteria:
- Who benefited from this program/project?
- What was the benefit to the recipients?
- How many hours were expended in planning this program/project and how many members were involved? Council/non-council members
- Is this program repeatable from year to year & could other councils adopt this program/project?
- How many hours and how many members were required to complete this program/project?
- What was the criteria used to determine if this program/project was successful?
- What did the council do to recognize the members who participated?
- What are the future plans for this program/project and are there changes recommended?
- Pictures, mostly of the work being done, not just a group photo at the end!!
Click Here to enter another submission