Worthy Brother Knights,
Reminder: McGivney2020 Rosary Program Will Continue! April 08, 2021 @ 7:00 pm
The NH State Council McGivney 2020 Rosary Program Webinar for Blessed Michael McGivney will continue. The success of our goal to pray 2,020 rosaries by Founder's Day, March 29, 2021 has inspired us to continue this program for Blessed Michael McGivney. We are still accepting rosary submissions toward his cause for sainthood. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Spring Fraternal Benefits Night: Save the Date, Monday, May 03, 2021 @ 7:00 pm
- Correction: Submit completed Form 11077’s to your field agent or brown [AT] kofc [DOT] org
- Founders Award (Insurance)
- Host two virtual or in person benefits seminars with the field agent by June 30.
- Benefits seminars hosted between March 1 and June 30 will get double credit.
- Instructions for Form 11077 Fraternal Benefit Seminar Form that gives the details of requirements for achieving the Founder’s Award are on the form available at: https://www.kofc.org/en/forms/council/11077-fraternal-benefit-seminar-form.pdf
- NOTE: The General Agent has final say whether the council have provided sufficient documentation to qualify for this award. Check with your Field Agent with any questions.
NOTE: 53 of 60 Room Reservations taken through April 4th
122nd NH State Convention - Red Jacket Mountain View Resort North Conway, NH
- Hotel Reservation questions: Contact Joseph Kowalik at jjkowalik3 [AT] comcast [DOT] net.
- Meal Packet questions: Contact Edward McCann at emccann777 [AT] comcast [DOT] net
New Hampshire COVID-19 Vaccination Allocation Plan Summary
State Deputy Joseph J Kowalik III