The 2020 KCIC program documents are now available on the NH State Council Web Site. There are *nine (9) KCIC documents available to provide you all of the information needed to begin your 2020 KCIC Program in your council.
- 2020 KCIC Christmas Card Program April 29 - Explains program in detail
- 2020 Keep Christ in Christmas (KCIC) Program Announcement
- 2020 KCIC Council Chairman Nomination Form MASTER
- 2020 KCIC NH State Council EMAIL Order Form MASTER (Word only, not pdf)
- 2020 KCIC Promotional Material Council Price List
- 2020 KCIC Retail Price Brochure
- 2019 KCIC NH Sales Figures
- 2019 KCIC NH Cumulative Sales Figures
- 2019 KCIC International Sales Figures
* NOTE: In order to read and download the nine (9) KCIC documents you must create an account with a password on the NH State Council web site - http://nhknight.org/index.php/en/
If you have difficulty creating an account or logging into the State Web Site, please contact the State Web Master’s DIRECTLY:
Greg Taillon: G [DOT] Taillon [AT] comcast [DOT] net and/or Robert Jones: REJonesjr [AT] comcast [DOT] net
- Click on “Home" tab
- Click on "KCIC Forms (Registered Users)" in drop down list
- Click on "Keep Christ in Christmas”
Note: Please keep in mind that the 2020 KCIC Email Order form must always be emailed to me in MS Word and not a pdf.
Contact me if you still need assistance!
KEEP CHRIST IN CHRISTMAS!
Knights of Columbus NH State Council KCIC Chairman
yeoldknight [AT] comcast [DOT] net