SAVE THE DATES – October 2020
State Deputy Message – Weekly Briefing October 12th Columbus Day
This 1846 painting by John Vanderlyn depicts Christopher Columbus and members of his crew on a beach in the West Indies after arriving on his flagship Santa Maria Oct. 12, 1492. The work was commissioned by the U.S. Congress and installed in the Capitol Rotunda in 1847.
EWTN: Courage And Conviction: the True Story of Christopher Columbus
Airing tonight at 6:30 pm. Check your local listings.
Register Now! Tuesday, October 13, 2020 7:00 pm Deadline Extended!
Faith, Family, and Financial Security “Don’t Worry, Retire Happy” fraternal benefits seminar
offered by THE DiCalogero AGENCY featuring: Award-Winning Author and Speaker Tom Hegna, CLU, ChFC, CASL. See weekly briefing article or use link. http://KOFCNewEngland.2.vu/Hegna
Saturday, October 17, 2020 8:00 am – VIRTUAL MEETING - State Fall Quarterly Meeting
Our Fall quarterly meeting will once again need to be a virtual webinar and as such, has been changed to Saturday morning, October 17th (8:00 am - 12:00 noon). It is important that District Deputies, Grand Knights, and Council Delegates attend. We all need to be working together to support our communities, parishes, and councils. Unfortunately there will not be a program for the ladies. Spouses can reach Sue Kowalik at skowalik157 [AT] gmail [DOT] com regarding women’s programs.
Grand Knights prepare for your District Deputy the information requested below.
- Council Delegates contact info: Name, email, & phone number. (Quarterly Mtg/State Convention)
- What is your council doing to help your parish priest(s)? (Leave No Neighbor Behind)
- How are you promoting the Fraternal Benefits Seminar? (goal toward Founders Award)
- Recruitment Drive Dates: Delta Church Drive or equivalent. (goal toward McGivney Award)
- Council Degree Team (Y/N): None where? (local council, State team, Supreme online team)
- Programs: Oct 31st McGivney Beatification activities?
Fall Is upon us, “LEAVE(S)” No Neighbor Behind”
State Deputy Joseph J Kowalik III