NH State Quarterly Meeting
The State Council Quarterly Meeting was held Saturday Morning July 25th via Webinar format. This followed the prior week meeting with the District Deputies. Some of the topics addressed are listed here. Information will be distributed to the Grand Knights.
- Council Delegate Responsibilities and Expectations
- Membership Growth Opportunities
- Delta Church Drives, Ushers, and more.
- Developing Council Degree Teams Now.
- Faith In Action and Leave No Neighbor Behind Programs
- State Help with 990’s and Safe Environment Compliance
- Council / Field Agent – Fraternal Benefits Nights
- Awards Submissions Process & Supreme Awards
- Continued vigilance with current COVID-19 guidelines
NH State Online Degree Team ready to go live on Friday, July 31, 2020 @ 7:00 pm
The NH State Council has put together a virtual degree team. So if your council has any candidates ready to go have you Financial Secretary contact State Ceremonials Directory Joel Plante. for details. The objective is for the State to host at least one online degree each month.
NH State Council Directories will be distributed to District Deputies at the New Hampshire State Council Installation of Officers on Saturday, August 8th. District Deputies will contact you as to distribution to your council.
Everyone be safe. God Bless.
State Deputy Joseph J Kowalik III