Sponsored by the State Council of the N.H.Knights of Columbus
GUEST SPEAKER: Brother Knight Dennis Pedley of St. Gianna’s Place, Londonderry, N.H. St. Gianna’s Place proclaims the dignity of God-given life from the moment of fertilization.
The center seeks to foster self-respect and independence for pregnant women in need and their babies in a nurturing and safe environment. St. Gianna’s Place offers transitional housing for women facing crisis pregnancies and their babies. They offer life skills training, educational and job skills, parenting skills, and spiritual and emotional support.
SUNDAY, March 31, 2019
ST. JOSEPH’S CATHEDRAL CHURCH HALL PINE ST. MANCHESTER
12:00 NOON TIL 4:00 P.M. Public invited
Schedule of Events:
- 12:00 Noon- Luncheon provided by the Daughters of Isabella, free will offering will be accepted;
- 12:45 P.M.: Opening Remarks
- 1:00 P.M.: Brief updates from Respect Life organizations
- 1:45 P.M.: Break, time to visit presentation tables
- 2:15 P.M.: Guest Speaker’s Presentation
- 3:15 P.M.: Question and Answer session
- 3:30 P.M.: Closing remarks and prayers
Registration deadline for luncheon and seminar is Wednesday 03/27/19. Please contact Ron Di Stasio either by phone (595-7837) or
via email: rddistasio [AT] comcast [DOT] net Thank You