The exemplification schedule for the Knighthood (3rd) Degree is finalized as follows:
|Host Council||Council 506||Council 5112|
|Host DD||Gilbride, Kevin||Lajoie, Elmer|
|kgilbride [AT] gmail [DOT] com||elajoie [AT] comcast [DOT] net|
|Host Council||Council 13904||Council 819|
|Host DD||Croteau, David||Ruel, Stephen|
|david [AT] stoneyard [DOT] com||sslruel [AT] twc [DOT] com|
Each degree will be preceded by the exemplification of the Formation (2nd) Degree. It is highly recommended that all candidates are pre-registered for BOTH DEGREES with the Host District Deputy. Doing so will allow the host council to be prepared for the number of candidates and spectators. An opportunity to register candidates on the day of the degree will be offered on a limited basis.
The agenda for each Exemplification is:
- 2nd Degree: Each candidate is required to possess a current 1st Degree membership card to gain admittance. Registration time is 9:00am-9:40am (ante-chamber is then closed)
- Exemplification of the 2nd Degree: Commences at 10am sharp
- 3rd Degree: Each candidate is required to possess a current 2nd Degree membership card to gain admittance. Registration time is 11:00am to11:40am (ante-chamber is then closed). A $10 fee per candidate is required.
- The candidate’s council must issue a check made payable to the NH State Council.
- A light lunch may be offered by the host council as described in the degree announcement particular to that venue. This is announcement is generally issued one month prior to the event.
- 3rd Degree: Commences at 12 noon sharp
Sponsor Councils are required to provide signed Second/Third Degree membership card(s) for distribution during the ceremonial.
Proper attire REQUIRED for our ceremonials is jacket and tie for both candidates and spectators.
***All questions relating to these exemplifications must be directed to the Host District Deputy.
REMEMBER-EVERY MEMBER SHOULD ACHIEVE FULL KNIGHTHOOD IN OUR HONORED ORDER.
NO CANDIDATE SHOULD ATTEND THIS OR ANY CEREMONIAL ALONE.