The 2022 Keep Christ in Christmas (KCIC) Program Announcement (09.07.22)
Worthy Brother Knights: The 2022 Keep Christ in Christmas documents are now available on the registered user side of the NH State Council web site.
Again this year is there will not be English KCIC assortment cases or individual English boxes available. However, the Spanish assortment cases will continue to be available along with the individual boxes.
Councils are encouraged to use a wide variety of products ~ magnets, bumper stickers, yard signs, seals, pins, banners ~ to spread the Christmas message and promote the Keep Christ in Christmas evangelization. This will give multiple added options to your council as you continue to spread the message of the Birth of Jesus Christ. Notice on the public color brochure a larger variety of Car Magnets and the addition of Yard Signs.
Please, please take the time to read all of the below listed documents on the NH State Council web site prior to contacting me for questions.
The 2022 KCIC program documents are now available on the NH State Council Web Site. There are *five (5) KCIC
documents available to provide you all of the information needed to begin your 2022 KCIC Program in your council.
1. 2022 KCIC Christmas Card Program Announcement
2. 2022 KCIC Council Chairman Nomination Form MASTER
3. 2022 KCIC NH State Council EMAIL Order Form MASTER (Word ONLY, NOT PDF) Rev. 09.03.22.
4. 2022 KCIC Evangelization Materials COUNCIL Price List
5. 2022 KCIC Retail Price Brochure in Color
*NOTE: The 2022 KCIC Email Order form must always be emailed to me in MS Word and not a pdf.
State Council Web Page: Click on “State Council" tab Click on "Forms”. Click on "Keep Christ in Christmas” (Registered Users only)
* NOTE: In order to read and download the five (5) KCIC documents you must create an account with a password on the NH State Council web site - http://www.nhknight.org/index.php/en/
If you have difficulty creating an account or logging into the State Web Site, please contact the State Web Masters DIRECTLY:
Contact me if you still need assistance!
KEEP CHRIST IN CHRISTMAS!